• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

WHAT HAPPENED? : Camarosource.ca

Please use this forum to TEST YOUR SIGNATURES.

* OLD TOPICS DELETED EVERY 90 DAYS *

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 am
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
Hello All,

My name is Paul and I am the administrator of Camarosource.ca.

I just wanted to take this time out to welcome each and every one of who viewing this message and wanted to mention specifically as to the lack of postings on the message board as of late.

The site first opened up in December of 2001 and was proud to be quite, what we would consider, quite the popular and active website. Approx 3 years ago, I set forth to update the website and make it more user-friendly. For approx 4 years I have been building a brand new Camarosource.ca (V5.0) in the background which has a great done and completed as time moves along. Due to family emergencies and unfortunate unforeseen occurrences during that time, the site has taken much more time than originally planned.
I have been putting all my efforts into the building of the new website, along with the database, structure, and the overall planning and designing of this new site. As a result I honestly have not really done any updates to the current website (What you are on now) nor have I been activate on the message board until very recently.

Another reason, due to the fact I'm sure we can most all agree with, social media has taken a big chunk of the Message Board community out. For this reason and more, you will notice the message board is quite SLOW and would greatly appreciate and encourage you all to help us out again to post and start conversations going to help build up the community of Camaro Enthusiasts and the good friends that we had made over the years. I will be keeping an eye on the message board and will be more active to also help start and help to continue conversations going.

Click here to read all about the upcoming Camarosource.ca V5.0

I am also contemplating on bringing back the calendars which drew a ton of traffic in it's days and might be a good way to help get the ball rolling once we open the new site.

Anyways I thank you for your patience and can assure you it will be worth it in the end :-)

I encourage you all to help start conversations to drive traffic back to the site. Thanks very much :thumbup:
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Return to TEST YOUR SIGNATURES