• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Bought a New Toy!

All OFF-TOPIC posts. KEEP IT CLEAN!

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
Like the title says...yesterday I went shopping for a new winter beater and I put a down payment on this...2009 Jeep Wrangler X, I will be getting it on the weekend or by monday, still gotta do the paper work but I am really happy and i just sold my 1995 Jeep, the new one has the extended warranty (another 5 years) free oil changes for 5 years from the dealer, The Jeep has only 33K on it, V-6, 6-speed manual and lots of extras but I will be touching it up a bit to customize it a little more to my taste as you see in the pics!

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:44 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
Nice! Are you going to keep the Camaro as your winter car and this as your summer? ;-)
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:38 pm
* Moderator *
* Moderator *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Paul lodge
very nice jeep. i owned a 2000 white tj sport wrangler. i had it lifted 6" and 35's on some dick cepek wheels.
'74 454 .030 Over 4.250 Stroke 489, SRP Forged 0.030 Flat Tops, Crane Z Blower .632/.632 244/256 Cam, Weiand 871 Roots Blower, 2 x 800cfm Barry Grant Speed Demon Carb, Procomp 320cc Heads Race Package, CSR Electric Water Pump, TH400 FUll Manual Reverse Valve Body Sportsman Trans Brake 3000 Stall, 9" Rearend 31 Spline 3.70 Gears.

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:37 pm
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
Wow! great one. Nice jeep!

Return to Lounge