• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

whos faster!?!

Camaro Discussions (NON-TECHNICAL)

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:01 pm
Minimum of 80 Posts
Minimum of 80 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: i'v never heard of it...
lol im 17 and already have a modded 95 z and i have the fastest car in high school for the last two years(i am a senior now and i have the fastest car and i raced the kid with the fastest car from last year :D )

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 am
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Through an internet search.
I don't know if I'd get that kind of an attitude about that. jk I had the same attitude when I was a senior, but I got brought down a step or two. That's the same attitude that all of these junkstang (slang for piece of junk mustang jk ) people have.
1991 RS Camaro with a fresh 355 ci Small Block with several mods.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:39 am
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Found it browsing the web
I have a 4th gen V6 and a 3rd gen V8 right now, and to be honest i like driving the V6 more for the fuel economy.

Of course the V8 3rd gen is so built that im lucky to get 7 MPG with it :dontknow:

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 am
Minimum of 600 Posts
Minimum of 600 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: your mom
Well I went to a private school (unfortunately, and not my choice), so there was a kid with a Viper there. Needless to say I had the cheapest car (my blazer) in high school, but I was the only person out of 300 people at the entire school who actually bought my own car.
1991 Camaro RS (Coupe, 3.1L V6, 700R4 auto)
1988 Camaro RS (T-tops, 5.0L V8, 5-speed)
1996 Nissan Altima (2.4L, 5-speed, 33+ MPG)
1987 Jeep Wrangler (4.0L, 5-speed, fully waterproofed interior, 4" lift, 33x12.5R15 Pro Comps)

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 am
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
I'd say that you were probably more proud of your Blazer, than the guy with the viper because you earned yours. I mean my parents bought my '91 RS, but I had to earn it. And when it came to spending money on it, the money came from my wallet. That's the problem today, a lot of people get everything handed to them, rather than having to work for it. I guess that's why I don't think I could ever get rid of my '91 because it's just been too much fun working on it.

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 am
* Moderator *
* Moderator *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Surfing
When I was in highschool (I'm dating my myself here :lol: ), I new a spoiled kid who's daddy bought him a new '86 Buick Grand National in spring, while we were all struggling just to keep our beaters running.
He ended-up trashing his ride by fall. Our proud beaters were still going! :lol:
I only feel sorry for the poor car. :(
1989 Iroc-Z, 305 TPI, 5 spd, 3.08 diff My Car Domain Website

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 am
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
That seems to always the case. The spoiled brat gets the coolest car on the market at the time, the one that is usually going to be worth something one day, and then totals it with in a few months. I'm so glad that I wasn't that spoiled kid, I think it makes you appreciate what you've got if you have to take care of it yourself. I think that is one of the big problems with a lot of the teenagers today, they don't have any responsibilities.

Previous

Return to Camaro Non-Tech