• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

16 yr old wants 72 camaro, how do I determine value?

Want to know how many of your car were produced? What were standard equipment with your model? Restoration topics

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 am
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google search
To all you experts out there, I need your assistance. My 16 year old son wants a 1972 Camaro for his first car. I'm all for it, but I have no idea how to determine the fair market value for the vehicle?

All Camaros seem to have modified this and modified that...so I don't know what value to give the modifications.

Can somebody point me in the right direction to do some research, or can I point you to the ebay listing to give me some feedback?

I want to get him the car, but I don't want to get soaked.

Thanks in advance!

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Well, you are starting out right. The best thing to do is post pictures of the cars you are interested in and get the opinions of these boards. This is a wonderful board for all things camaro. But each generation of camaro's have their own speciality boards. For 2nd generation (1972) sign up at Nasty Z28, http://www.nastyz28.com

Good luck

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:01 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Abob visited me in a dream and told me about it.
Send us the ebay link, that would give us a starting point :)

Welcome to the forum too
1994/L Z28 6SPDMAN, K&N CAI, Jet PCHIP. Flowmaster Cat back, 52mm Edelbrock TB, Pacesetter mid-tube headers.

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 am
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
Did your son find a Camaro yet?
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Return to History / Restoration / Decoding