• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Map pins

This site is for you, what would you like to see? Have comments on the site? Tell us!

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:33 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
i just got a brain wave (which does not happen very often :lol: ) camarosource, i was wondering if you could set up a map or somthing that ppl can put pins on where they are located or somthing like that, just to see where the majority of ppl live :lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:02 pm
Minimum of 100 Posts
Minimum of 100 Posts
I think thats a really good idea too!
90 RS 5-speed, converting 305 tbi to 355 tpi

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:07 am
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
That would be an interesting idea. Unforunetly I don't see how I can possibly do this anytime soon with all that is happening around here (11 car shows, calendars have to be started, drawn up, printed up, delivered, photo shoot, etc... :-(
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:54 am
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
busy still? :lol: :P :lol:

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:42 am
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
with over 4000 members....a map pin system would be pretty cluttered in no time. In fairness to the international membership who i would imagine would like to be included it would have to be a global map rather than a continental one. online map-quest is free and i use it occasionally to get an idea of where people are mentioning cities or businesses...if a pin map does find it's way to the website....plunk my pin in Nanaimo B.C. Canada, please.....lol

Return to Site Suggestions / Comments