• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Unread Threads???

This site is for you, what would you like to see? Have comments on the site? Tell us!

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:37 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
Sometimes when i first come back to the board, still with the cookie enabled so that it saves my login name and password, I'll be in the main Board and it'll show Yellow folders in the forums where someone has posted or replied to a thread since i've visited but when i get into the thread all of the folder icons to the threads are greyed out signaling i have already seen/read them, even when i haven't.... why?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Work on your car! :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:42 pm
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
CobrasTsteLkChkn wrote:
Sometimes when i first come back to the board, still with the cookie enabled so that it saves my login name and password, I'll be in the main Board and it'll show Yellow folders in the forums where someone has posted or replied to a thread since i've visited but when i get into the thread all of the folder icons to the threads are greyed out signaling i have already seen/read them, even when i haven't.... why?
i have this same problem occasionaly :? i usualy just ignor it...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:17 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
Yes. This is actually a bug in the msgboard software and it's been an annoying on-going one at that.
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:03 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
hahah glad to see i'm not the only one! It's really not a huge deal but it makes it just that much easier to see where the new threads are quickly, esp when there are a lot of stickies in the beginning of the forum... :lol:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Work on your car! :lol:

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:47 am
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
CobrasTsteLkChkn wrote:
hahah glad to see i'm not the only one! It's really not a huge deal but it makes it just that much easier to see where the new threads are quickly, esp when there are a lot of stickies in the beginning of the forum... :lol:
a good way to tell when it dose that, onse that you havent read are still in bold and at the top of the board :wink: :D also on the homepage of camarosource.ca theres a "recent posts" section in the top right corner, just below the banner, you can see all the new posts there to :D

Return to Site Suggestions / Comments