• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

a few ideas

This site is for you, what would you like to see? Have comments on the site? Tell us!

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:15 pm
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
I think each gen needs there own parts for sale, parts wanted fourm. It will be easyer to find, and people with a 3erd gen will be more willy to look at a 3erd gen parts for sale/wanted, as the 4th gens to look in the 4th gen parts for sale/wanted. this may work too for cars for sale. just a idea :)
one who is zigma, unique

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:43 pm
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Make sub forums for the parts wanted and stuff

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:12 am
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
If there was a sub-forum for 1st gens for sale..........there would be a definite lack of postings.
A sub-forum for parts for sale would also be a blank, and a parts wanted would only draw a request for links to retailers.
Personally I enjoy the mixed array of all parts for sale and parts wanted sections and all years in the cars for sale ...........
As a 1st gen owner, I would feel left out if my sub-forums were without postings .......a constant reminder that 1st gen owners are a very small minority in a world of Camaro enthusiasts..... :D :D :D

Speaking for myself .........I prefer my gen Camaro be included rather than segregated from the more modern and technically more advanced gens.

p.s. .....I think the forum system is working fine the way it is.

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:08 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
I'd have to agree with sharkslayerca,

We did originally have the forums broken down more but unless there are 100+ topics posted a day, there would be MUCH smaller number of topics per area. As a result, it tends to make the forum look "small" and not active.
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:15 pm
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
But more organized

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:13 pm
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Plus, I dont think we would have a problem with the forum not looking active with as many post whores we have :lol: . Plus when ya scroll to the bottom to see how many people visited the forum or what ever, its pretty impressive to see that many people, when most forums dont even get that many visitors in like 1 month ..but it should be taken into consideration.

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:43 pm
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Arrrggghhh!!! Post whores? We have those amongst us? I shudder to think it be true!Image

Return to Site Suggestions / Comments