• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

LEAKED! : 2010 Camaro image leaked.

Discuss the 5th gen (Will there be?), spy photo's, rumors, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:05 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 am
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
See I was right 2 1/2 years ago 300hp 3.6 liter V6 and 400+hp LS-3 V8 with cylinder deactivation for the SS :lol:
That little 3.6 V-6 is only a few Hp shy of the Mustang GT :lol:

My weight prediction was right also 8)
Z28 Returns with a Supercharged 6.2 as the top dog like I predicted also :headbang:

More leaked Info on the 5th gen from a member on my local forum..

All of the leaked photos are of the RS model which is a performance package for the V6 Camaro.

The RS package includes 20″ wheels, projector HID headlamps with BMW-inspired halos, tinted taillight lenses and a rear ducktail spoiler that are also found on the SS.

The V6 cars carry 12.6-inch vented front rotors and 12.4-inch vented rear rotors with single-piston calipers. 14-inch plus Brembos are standard on the SS.

The curb weight for the V6 Camaro is around 3,700lbs.

The curb weight for the SS is 3,900lbs.

LS and LT are models for V6 cars only and have varying equipment.

The interior has Chevrolet bowtie blue LED lighting, including the door panels.

Multiple interior accent colors will be available including orange.

The SS will have the hood scoop from the concept.

The LS3 SS is EPA rated at 15mpg city and 23mpg highway.

The V6 Camaro is EPA rated at 18mpg city and 27mpg highway.

Option the SS with an automatic transmission and you will get the new L99 V8 with cylinder-deactivation and it makes a little less power than the LS3 which is standard on the SS with a manual.

Limited-slip is standard on all SS Camaros and V6 models with manual transmissions.

The manual SS has a 3.45:1 rear gear set.

The automatic SS has a 3.27:1 rear gear set.

All Camaros feature asymmetrical or staggered half-shafts in the rear suspension to quell wheel-hop, just like the new LSA CTS-V and LS9 Corvette ZR1.

Camaros with the automatic transmission have rev-matching shifts and the SS with an automatic features paddle shifters.

The supercharged LSA Camaro is still in the works featuring the Corvette’s self-adjusting dampers with Magnetic Ride Control.

The front struts and a rear independent multilink setup are from the Holden Commodore/Pontiac G8 sedan.

The Camaro’s structure is 112.3 inches and 2.5 inches shorter than the Holden Commodore/Pontiac G8 it is made out of.

The SS features front and rear antiroll bars that are almost an inch larger in diameter than those of the V6 as well as stiffer springs and more aggressive damper settings. The suspension was tuned on Germany’s Nurburghring.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:21 pm
Minimum of 100 Posts
Minimum of 100 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: thru my girlfriend
:prayer: :toothy7: i cant wait...

Return to 5th Gen / Future