• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Hello from Las Vegas NV

Introduce yourself to the rest of the Camarosource.ca visitors. Tell us aboutm yourself, your age, hobbies, what car you drive, whatever you would like to introduce about yourself. We're all friendly so we won't judge.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: years ago ~ searched & found on the internet
I have been finding great Camaro information on camarosource.ca for years & have realized I never introduced myself on the forum side. Thanks!!

Hi from Las Vegas!! This picture is from June 2009, when I got my 'new to me' wheels - love them Yes

Sandy D
2000 Arctic White Z28

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Abob visited me in a dream and told me about it.
Welcome!
1994/L Z28 6SPDMAN, K&N CAI, Jet PCHIP. Flowmaster Cat back, 52mm Edelbrock TB, Pacesetter mid-tube headers.

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
lvgoldie wrote:
I have been finding great Camaro information on camarosource.ca for years & have realized I never introduced myself on the forum side. Thanks!!

Hi from Las Vegas!! This picture is from June 2009, when I got my 'new to me' wheels - love them Yes

Wait till you see the new Camarosource.ca ;-)
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Abob visited me in a dream and told me about it.
How's it coming along Paul? I'm excited too! :hello1:
1994/L Z28 6SPDMAN, K&N CAI, Jet PCHIP. Flowmaster Cat back, 52mm Edelbrock TB, Pacesetter mid-tube headers.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
Rojbarker wrote:
How's it coming along Paul? I'm excited too! :hello1:

I'm going to reply now to that original posting..
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Return to Introductions