• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

ACME Auto Headlining Co.

Questions and comments about various aftermarket parts and companies who sells these parts. You could also review sellers you've purchased from.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
Are they the only ones that make ABS headliners for 3rd gens? I want to get a new headliner that's already covered AND has all the holes punched out for the seatbelts, sun visors, etc. Anybody had experiences with these guys out in Cali? Thanks
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Work on your car! :lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:50 pm
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
I dont know who made it but a friend of mine got a ABS headliner for his 4th gen race car..
He got it from ecklers camaro.. and they made the Abs in ebony black to match the 4th gen interior it was really nice quality.. Along with it had the dome light and seat belts slits already molded into the Abs plastic..
When it comes time for me to replace my headliner that is the route I will go also providing the weight difference isnt much more :lol: ..

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:13 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
So was it just the back board or was it actually covered in cloth?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:20 pm
acme makes a great headliner, we sell them at my work. they're just slow at production, shipping, and replying to orders.
Restore And Custom

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:40 pm
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
CobrasTsteLkChkn wrote:
So was it just the back board or was it actually covered in cloth?

The one my friend got the ABS Plastic came colored Ebony black to match the OEM interior of the car without the use of headliner fabric ..
So he got a proper color matching headline along with a stronger material construction.

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:01 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
I am really leaning towards ACME at this point, but I am concerned about the horror stories I've heard about things not lining up. I have a hardtop and I have heard that they are generally better with the measurements as compared to T-top headliners which obviously have many more measurements involved.

Return to Aftermarket Product / Company / Seller Reviews