• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

LMPerformance

Questions and comments about various aftermarket parts and companies who sells these parts. You could also review sellers you've purchased from.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Been here for years off and on. Maybe a google search?
I ordered a panhard bar relication kit lastnight around midnight and in their comment box I asked if they did a military discount.

I get an insanely fast response this morning saying they do and it will be placed on my order.

Once my order was placed they sent me an automated email with a link to my shipping tracking number so I could follow my excitement day by day.

Not only was the panhard bar the cheapest around, but they had free shipping on the item.
Check em out.
http://www.lmperformance.com/18900/7.html

EDIT: For you stateside guys who wish to claim, just scan your CAC with a copy of your driver's license. Or if you dont have a scanner check your iPERMS in your AKO for all your e-paperwork.

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 pm
Minimum of 400 Posts
Minimum of 400 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
good deal. i hope it fixes your problem
87 irocz black ,red interior,chrome iroc wheels, 305 tpi, lotsa shiny stuff, and lotsa trophys

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:36 pm
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
I bought a few things from them no complaints here..

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 pm
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Been here for years off and on. Maybe a google search?
Order was shipped same day also. They didnt tell me the discount Id be getting, but in a further email the company told me the discount varies with each part. I'll have to check my statements in a couple days to see the charge.

Company was very quick with responses and very friendly.

Return to Aftermarket Product / Company / Seller Reviews