• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Review - Mothers Powerball MINI 3"

Questions and comments about various aftermarket parts and companies who sells these parts. You could also review sellers you've purchased from.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:30 am
Minimum of 400 Posts
Minimum of 400 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
the powerball WORKS are you guys sure theres not a clearcoat or sealer on what you are trying it on if there is it wont do anything. is the powerball turning black when in use ? if not then there is a sealer on it .i use mothers mag &aluminum polish with the powerball with excellantresults

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:46 am
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Search on the web
How do you guys find the quality of the power ball? To me it looks as if it will tear those cellulose fingers out. Also are the waxers out there using the microfiber towels, they are the best! :)
Canadian Documented X55 1969 SS L48
" Unless You're The Lead Dog-The View Never Changes "

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:30 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
Fixed your sig for you :)

I found that the figured started tearing after 1 use. I was not impressed at all and once again another "as seen on tv" does not do what it claims or work as it claims on tv. I found it just sprayed the polish on the car and everywhere else rather than buffing. And if you think about it! When you polish a rim you apply rim polish. It turns black and you use a CLEAN towel to remove and buff the area to a shine.

When you use the powerball the moment it touches the rim with the polish it turns BLACK. When you polish it you are just polishing the black off WITH a blacken miniball. Might not be so bad if you had 2 but either way I found it takes MUCH more time to use, more messy, and just unuseable for REGULAR shaped rims with spokes and mags.
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:44 am
Minimum of 400 Posts
Minimum of 400 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
i like it ,a little messy with the spray though , i used it on my truck wheels with good results just do it before you watch it

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:18 pm
** Administrator **
** Administrator **
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: I am the Administrator :-)
kennyglm wrote:
i like it ,a little messy with the spray though , i used it on my truck wheels with good results just do it before you watch it

NEVER polish your rims BEFORE you wash it!! You wash your rims first in order to get the dirty, brake dust, and contamenents off the rim first otherwise you risk scratch your rim.

Same goes for polishing your car BEFORE washing it. You want the surfact that you intend to apply pressure to, to be CLEAN and DIRT FREE. Otherwise you are turn your miniball + dirt = sandpaper.
1992 Camaro Z28. Blue/silver, Custom Blue/Silver Leather seats, Rebuilt Engine, Cammed, Headers, TT ][ Rims ...
NEW http://WWW.CAMAROSOURCE.CA
Over 3,500 Camaro Trims, 1,600+ Photo Spotter's Guide, 2,500+ Std. & Opt. Accessories, 3,000+ Factory Options, Forums, Decoders, Reviews, Classifieds...
3,500+ Camaro Information Database

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Product / Company / Seller Reviews