• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

I have an emergency

Post questions and answers about various interior related topics. Seat problems? Seat Belts, carpeting... Etc

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:42 am
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
I have borrowed my friends car.

It's a 1993 Olds Cutlass convertable, She's letting me use it while mines in the shop. I was putting the top up and couldn't get the pins in to latch it down. As I was pulling on the top my hand slipped and I popped off her rear view mirror *gasp* I didn't break anything, it just popped off at the ball and socket joint and I can't get it back on there, HELP I really don't want to tell her I did this without it being fixed first. ANY suggestions would help.......
My wife says it's a "midlife" car, I say...... huh?? 1992 Camaro RS 25th Anniv. edition. Purple Haze
(Jimi would be proud) T-tops 350 700R4 308 mini spool 4 inch cowl....Hauls @@@ needs gas!

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:41 am
* $151 - $200 *
* $151 - $200 *
Well, as long as it isn't one of the wired up ones with little map lights etc., the regular ones are only like 10 bucks at the auto parts store...

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:09 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
It's wired, being a convertible it is the interior light. I can't understand how it popped out in the first place and won't go back.....
My wife says it's a "midlife" car, I say...... huh?? 1992 Camaro RS 25th Anniv. edition. Purple Haze
(Jimi would be proud) T-tops 350 700R4 308 mini spool 4 inch cowl....Hauls @@@ needs gas!

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 pm
* $151 - $200 *
* $151 - $200 *
Well its only like 3:30pm where you live, you could just run it by a gm dealer, maybe they could show you how to pop it back on for no charge

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:34 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
That's an idea, I'll check it on my way home. the only other thing I know is to go to the u-pull it and get a new one and wire it in. Thanks

Return to Interior