• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Trip Odometer Stops at 9.9 please help!!!

Post questions and answers about various interior related topics. Seat problems? Seat Belts, carpeting... Etc

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:41 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
One day i was driving around and i was like wow we put on 100 miles today the trip odometer was at 99.9 then after driving for about 20 more miles i looked at it again and notice that it didnt move at all. I thought that i could just reset it and it would work but now it stops at 9.9 miles, I tired jiggleing the reset button but nothing seems to work Yet. How much is this going to coast me to get fixed right, What do i have to do, Will i have to replace the whole gauge cluster, or can i just replace the trip odometer.

Thanks
95 z28 6-SPEED, dark green, t tops, 48k, Skip shift Delete, K&N,SLP LM2, c5 Corvette wheels 275 45 17 kumho MX rubbers

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:41 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Abob visited me in a dream and told me about it.
I think (but not 100% sure) that the gauge cluster is a non-servicable item so you'd have to replace the whole thing. I know this is the case if one of the gauges goes.

I had a car that did this - it'd stop on 1.9 an not get any further. It did occasionally work properly after time but I never bothered trying to fix it. You may be lucky and it could tick round at some point.
1994/L Z28 6SPDMAN, K&N CAI, Jet PCHIP. Flowmaster Cat back, 52mm Edelbrock TB, Pacesetter mid-tube headers.

Return to Interior