• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Ignition Lock Cylinder Removal.

Post questions and answers about various interior related topics. Seat problems? Seat Belts, carpeting... Etc

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:29 pm
Hey, My name's Kyle and I need some help on my 1976 Camaro. I love this car, the tranny is bad and it's got a working 305 for 400$. How ever, the keys are gone. I have already got the steering column gone but, I need help taking the Ignition out. I'm going nuts and sorry if this is a bad post I'm just in a really big hurry. Thanks again.

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Minimum of 400 Posts
Minimum of 400 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: saw it on google
if u still need help u gotta get a steering wheel puller( i jus used a harmonic balencer puller) then u pull out a couple screws and the turn signal switch n there u go u gotta pop the switch out and slide the new one in
88 camaro iroc z TBI 350-auto
85 trans am- parts car 350-auto
85 trans am- 355 sbc, wc t5...damn near everything new...
97 k2500 350 vortec 5 speed

Return to Interior