• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Aftermarket steering wheel "GRANT"

Post questions and answers about various interior related topics. Seat problems? Seat Belts, carpeting... Etc

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:07 pm
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Internet
I have an 86 iroc. I have bought aftermarket grant steering wheel along with the so called installation kit. After taking off stock camaro wheel, the 5 forks or prongs are sticking out at you. Now this is the fun part. Do I take those off then put the installation kit over column or am I missing an important step? If the prongs need to come off. How? STUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:22 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Abob visited me in a dream and told me about it.
You got any pictures?
1994/L Z28 6SPDMAN, K&N CAI, Jet PCHIP. Flowmaster Cat back, 52mm Edelbrock TB, Pacesetter mid-tube headers.

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: In an internet search regarding my 3rd gen Camaro!
I've put a Grant wheel in mine actually.

Iirc, you attach the new kit directly on the column, you'll need a puller to extract the old bracket after removing the center nut.

Your wheel is supposed to come with installation instructions (at least mine did) and if you follow them thoroughly removing the old wheel and installation of the new one shouldn't be a problem...
Proud owner of a 1988 convertible Camaro!

Return to Interior