• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

Gen 4 Door Switch Help!

Post questions and answers about various interior related topics. Seat problems? Seat Belts, carpeting... Etc

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 pm
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
:dontknow:Help! Quick! Anyone know if the door switches in '97 or up are internally lighted? I believe GM p/n's are different than earlier years. Just bought a '95 and upgrading. All my dash switches are internally lit except the top switch and I find it odd that the door switches aren't. Anyone comment on fitment of later years into bezels or later year bezels into panels? Also Bird into Camaro?

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 am
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
F-bodys didn't have eternally lit power window and lock switches..

The only thing I can think of is take the bezel and switches to a GM dealer and see if they have anything in stock that will fit the bezels..
But then you run in to a 2nd problem because power is a constant supply to the switches when the ignition is on..
So they will not be tied in to the lighting dimmer switch...

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 pm
Minimum of 400 Posts
Minimum of 400 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: saw it on google
93 threw 02 switches will fit from camaros I did it on my 95.....like insom said they aren't lighted but on the door panels there is a little light bulb underneath the switches I used it to light my door speaker lights up but it only turns on when the head lights are on
88 camaro iroc z TBI 350-auto
85 trans am- parts car 350-auto
85 trans am- 355 sbc, wc t5...damn near everything new...
97 k2500 350 vortec 5 speed

Return to Interior