• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

cd stuck in player..96 camaro

Post questions and answers about various Electronic problems. What chip should I use? Need assistance in wiring up your alarm system? Assistance with setting up your new auto CD Player or video? Here is where you will find your answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:14 am
Hi.96 Camaro.3.8..Can anyone tell me how to remove a cd stuck in the delco remy cd player.I put it in the other day and the radio stayed on instead of switching to cd player and the cd stuck inside.It's like the eject buttom dosen't work..For a long time it has acted funny..Like it would sometimes send an error message and spit out the cd instead of playing.

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:47 am
* $1 - $50 *
* $1 - $50 *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Abob visited me in a dream and told me about it.
Some CD players will automatically eject the CD if the power is removed and restored - not all of them though. Pull the CD player circuit fuse for a few seconds and put it back in. Might work. Make sure you have the code for it though in case it needs it after. There may also be a small hole on the front somewhere you can stick a paper clip in to eject the CD. I don't know what the Delco's look like so these are just general tips from my experience with stuck CD's.
1994/L Z28 6SPDMAN, K&N CAI, Jet PCHIP. Flowmaster Cat back, 52mm Edelbrock TB, Pacesetter mid-tube headers.

Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:57 pm
Minimum of 400 Posts
Minimum of 400 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: From Paul after he contacted me through cardomain.
Well, I have a way that might get it out (but I don't know what Delco CD players look like) and if you care about the CD thats in it then it might work. If you dont want to scratch your CD then I'm not sure what you can do (Aside from what was said above) But you can always grab a pair of tweezers and force the cd out by pulling it (but like I said that might put a nice gash in your cd).
1996 Camaro Z28 B4C
(Registered to Squamish RCMP July/96 - March/04)
*1 of 228 made in '96*
- - - - - - - - - -
"The RCMP in Squamish have a Camaro for patrolling the Sea to Sky, that baby rocks... for a car." - Dalma (12/10/03 bcsportbikes forum) :)
- - - - - - - - - -

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:58 pm
Minimum of 100 Posts
Minimum of 100 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: thru my girlfriend
is it reading that thier is a cd in it at all? it should have a icon or something that will show if it has a cd loaded. if its not shoing that try putting the tip of another cd in to the opening. just fair enought for the player to try and "grab" it, this might trick the player in to accepting the cd that is already in it. or you could try hiting the button that switches between the radio and cd player till it registers the cd.

Return to Electrical / Car Audio / Alarms