• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

1996 camaro fuss pannel removal

Post questions and answers about various Electronic problems. What chip should I use? Need assistance in wiring up your alarm system? Assistance with setting up your new auto CD Player or video? Here is where you will find your answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 pm
Minimum of 100 Posts
Minimum of 100 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: thru my girlfriend
Hey all.

So tring to wire in a radar detector in our car. I cant get to the back of the fuss pannel from under the dash cause theirs a pannel bracked blocking it. I can see that their are two clips on e on top and on on the bottom of the fuse pannel its self. i can get these off, but i cant seam to get the fuse pannel to pull forward enought to get in behinf it. is thier a trick. or an easyier way to get to a accesory fuse thats hooked in to the ignition?

thanks

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
It is Really a waste time when they have power supplies that plug in to cigarette lighters..

Passenger side underneath the center console there is an unused Factory power supply plug that is separated and labeled Accessory ..
It is what they used in later years to add a 2nd cig lighter/accessory power plug in F-bodys..

Return to Electrical / Car Audio / Alarms