• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

2001 headlights

Post questions and answers about various Electronic problems. What chip should I use? Need assistance in wiring up your alarm system? Assistance with setting up your new auto CD Player or video? Here is where you will find your answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
does anybody know how to get both hi & lo beams to run when you turn lights on bright

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Minimum of 4000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Boobs
You can either A. buy the high beam low beam on at the same time kit from Jc Whitney for a 2002 Chevy truck they cost around $20 and can be used on Camaro's.
The kit comes with some wiring and a relay that you splice in to the factory headlight harness..

Or you can pull out your headlight dimmer switch and unplug the harness from the back of the dimmer switch then splice into the yellow and tan wires in the harness with another piece of 12 gauge wire..
That is the way most people have done it including me..

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 am
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: google
Hey thanks I will try the splice.

Return to Electrical / Car Audio / Alarms