• Store
  • Photo's
  • Reviews
  • Classifieds
  • Camaro Info Database
Welcome to CamaroSource.ca
camarosource
Welcome Guest,

You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest, which gives you limited access to view most posts. JOIN our community, and gain full access to not only the message board, but our other many features of the site such as Classifieds, Camaro Gallery, and our Product Reviews as well as other features that will become active at a later date.

Registering with us FREE, fast and a very simple step, join the Camarosource.ca community today!

Already a member? Login to gain full access Now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Username

Password

Log me on automatically

This site is for you, what would you like to see? Have comments on the site? Tell us!

Moderator: Moderators

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:29 am
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Minimum of 1000 Posts
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Google....many years ago
I got a request....Is it possible to keep the new posts marked if you do not read them?

A lot of times I just log on for a few minutes to check the lounge or dear abby, or any one thing, but I don't have time to actually go through them all like I would like to. (Especially over here I have to log on a couple times per day) And with OSS banning people from chat it doesn't help when you log back in and all the orange papers are now white. Is it possible to keep posts you have not seen yet, that are new, to stay orange until you open them...? I understand this could mean that people who don't log in for a while at a time will have half a millin of them, but maybe we can add a "mark as read" buton to compensate that?
1999 Z/28 LS1 6-Speed, SLP cold air whisperlid w/ K&N filter. Bassini Extreme exhaust w/ highflow cats and SLP loud mouth tips. B&M short throw w/ Husrst knob. Performance brakes. Other bolt ons.

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:46 pm
* Moderator *
* Moderator *
Where Did You Hear Of Camarosource.ca?: Paul lodge
i wonder the same thing.
'74 454 .030 Over 4.250 Stroke 489, SRP Forged 0.030 Flat Tops, Crane Z Blower .632/.632 244/256 Cam, Weiand 871 Roots Blower, 2 x 800cfm Barry Grant Speed Demon Carb, Procomp 320cc Heads Race Package, CSR Electric Water Pump, TH400 FUll Manual Reverse Valve Body Sportsman Trans Brake 3000 Stall, 9" Rearend 31 Spline 3.70 Gears.

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:03 pm
Minimum of 200 Posts
Minimum of 200 Posts
Yes, OSS stop banning people.
'93 Trans Am w/ M29
My Exhaust

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:40 pm
* $151 - $200 *
* $151 - $200 *
MyApethy29 wrote:
I got a request....Is it possible to keep the new posts marked if you do not read them?

A lot of times I just log on for a few minutes to check the lounge or dear abby, or any one thing, but I don't have time to actually go through them all like I would like to. (Especially over here I have to log on a couple times per day) And with OSS banning people from chat it doesn't help when you log back in and all the orange papers are now white. Is it possible to keep posts you have not seen yet, that are new, to stay orange until you open them...? I understand this could mean that people who don't log in for a while at a time will have half a millin of them, but maybe we can add a "mark as read" buton to compensate that?

On the main forum screen, there is a link in the upper right hand corner that says: "View posts from previous:" then you can select 1 day and view all recent posts.

Return to Site Suggestions / Comments